30% of ants do 70% of work.
Characterize the 30% of the other 70%.
Nations ease Covid lockdown in varied ways.
This is a subject of study for the long future ahead as we will know from it how we restarted on earth again.
150,000 flamingos descend on Mumbai
That's 75,000 couples or buddies like these. Nature spoke quite a few times during Covid and showed if man retreats, they advance.
Climate & Co. Gets Relief
Less carbon emission after a long, long time. Many lives will be saved by Corona though the pain of over 280,000 deaths and counting will be hard to deal with by aggrieved families worldwide
The cells of Time
TimeSignature functions on the basis that every cell in the body can tell time; so, blood samples can capture that. Covid Research can blend on?

 

View all Magazines